Sunday, March 21, 2010

lessons in spirit



Everyday is a different day and a wonder to itself. Who wakes up knowing what the day will be like? We only gear ourselves toward something we know we might stumble upon, and often times, it is like we're stumbling around our entire lives. It is quite a helpless feeling and one I figure I better get used to. Every moment I'm not talking to someone else, I find myself more and more drawn to my own body and the way it moves and responds to outside stimuli. Self absorbed, the feeling of mental retardation seems to take place and yet my body is doing better than it ever did going about my daily chores in union with my body which connects me to spirit. When I'm alone and centered, then I can sing and all the animals come to listen and the power of sound is again met and I have their loving and full attention. In a quiet moment I found the silver the animals were after and ever since have kept it in my mouth and used it in every word....

No comments:

Post a Comment