Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The farm begins!

Hello All,
welcome to Wenos Animal Refinery. This is my online blog for my small farm located in Asheville, NC. On a little over 5 acres, it is small and intimate.
As a farm we supply eggs to families in Asheville and occasional fine livestock at fair prices. Efforts are concentrated on nurture, giving animals as much freedom to roam as they please, and in this simple - yet - complicated step, reintroducing the garden of Eden to modern man. The days of straight lines, clear cut and sharp edged are not here on this farm. Curved lines, soothing the eyes into relaxation, native people's style land management, along the lines of Rudolf Steiner, along the lines of - Inherent in the hands of man, is beautiful knowledge worth tapping.
The mind of humanity is diseased- in my opinion, and needs nothing but a rest, time to sit back and let another energy center take over, and for the most part, I refuse to use it, but more intuitively, I lean towards the energy of my heart to create all I do. Therefore the outcome and functionality of my life is very different from most people and I live quietly to myself here in the Smokey mountains.
I've been drawing sceneries with farm animals my entire life growing up. Living in an imaginary world, I called Edgar, cataloguing all the animal life in this different place, strange flying snakes, unicorns and colourful birds. Their weight, heights and habits all drawn up in my art books. Was I unknowingly relaying information from Agartha - the mystical land of the Yogis? I have a different sense of what is and is not on this earth and these senses lead my life. Further into this blog more understanding will come, I know I'm not making sense now - and this is why I'm isolated here on my own - to protect the energy bubbling up around me from the inbalances of the human mind that fears change.
I've never experienced farm life. I had never been in the fashion industry when Pamplemosses was started and the huge uphill battle it took to create 100% bamboo garments was a rewarding experience for me to undergo - to realize how delicate life is and how complex the balance is. Its geared me for what I feel is the final plunge in my life, to start a little farm that will lead to big things in the future - a future that will make many beam with happiness, plants, animals & people alike. All these little pieces will make me whole, as I orchestrate movements in my life that dance the entirety of the knowledge passed into me, by lifetime after lifetime of dedication to Gaia - her royal highness, what I've worked hard at in other lifetimes, are my gifts in this lifetime- and my gifts are many! I can't begin to tell you what I remember from other lifetimes, but that it matters. And the sacrifice my soul took to get this knowledge is a karma big enough to feed many, I have a debt to pay. So it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment