Saturday, March 20, 2010

farm babies update

the goslings got in the creek today- just a crossing twice to keep up with me!

they are good at following me around and eating grasses as they go. They hung out while i raked yesterday following me like two little luminous fluff balls.

The oldest chicks were placed in the forest patch today. They spent the entire day out and got all of them back in at night.

In the forest, something a little queer- queerer than me, caught my attention. The little pseudo cave I found a month earlier on the property had two rusty metal junk pieces way back in there and today they were gone... and there's a hole, which i didn't see before, but it looks like it goes somewhere, other funny thing is couple weeks ago a workman did some repairs on a fence and left a pick axe.... I thought I would need it for something.

when all is done with work that really NEEDS TO BE DONE..... i'm going to pick away at this hole........ wonder what will be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment